Friday, May 30, 2008

Avi's Excellent Wisconsin Adventure........

.....is best told in photos (two topmost photos below the QUIZ on RIGHT) and FAR below where the articles end

by Avi
{(Ph.D in Video Technology; see the video (immediately below text) of me & mom on our land to view my dissertation project)}

I didn't know before I got on that huge bird that I have so many cousins and admiring Uncles & Aunts.

Sure was nice to get their unceasing adoration.

I reckon their unintended hickies are almost gone now.

And I've shaken off Jet Lag well enough to be Mr. Upload tonight.

So enjoy the photos.

And, in advance, as always, thanks for your feedback.

All you gotta do is "click" on the "comments" text to leave your errata and retorte, OK? OK meester.

Bye, Avi

(To view this VIDEO, please click on the sideways diamond button on left.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avi, did you cut down any trees on your parents' land?

Uncle Pack