Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm Number 1: My Premiere Birthday Cake Fun (VIDEO)



It's me again: Avi.

I'm holding up one finger (if you could see me).

That's 'cuz' I'm NOW one year young.

Aren't 'you'all proud of me?

Now please click on the play button, above, to see the fun of my Birthday Fun, OK?

(While watching, remember what my music coach told me: Sing me the "Happy Birthday" song in the Key of C.)

Also:

Will you PLEASE be so kind to VOTE in the newest quiz on the right side column, too?

I'd be obliged for the favor.

Hugs from me, Prince Avi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted, Avi.

Now can I have another kiss?

Auntie Bucky Badger

Anonymous said...

What kind of cake was it?

Inquiring tastebuds wish to know.

Uncle Pack

Anonymous said...

cool kid.....

Anonymous said...

Cutie Cutie!

I want you, TOO!

Mia Farrow

Anonymous said...

Happy (Tardy) B-Day, you cutie!