. . . to tell the arresting officer:
"Do you know who I am?" :-)
Enjoy! And the "crash" looks bad, but I was AOK and I was Happy Sledder again a moment later.
BTW: My Dad bailed me out with $300 smackers @ midnite. Now I'm grounded
and no sledding 'till the next time we head up to the White Gold in the Sierras @ 7,000'
PLEASE feel free to vote at my new quiz on the top/left, Okey-Dokey?
See, my Avalanche Class instructor taught me good, correct? (Watch me practice my homework here, OK?)
I lost my job, you know? -- so I'm thinking of selling icicles on street corners in Manhattan? Do you think I could compete with the hot dog vendor kiosks? :-)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
(Avalanche, Icicle, & Sledding Videos, below, include:) AVI'S DUI MOMENT ON THE SLED HILL PROMPTS HIM. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're a funny writer, Avi!
Post a Comment